She's Having Their Baby

by - 1:55 PM

The New Normal
Genre:
Comedy
Created by:
Ryan Murphy and Ali Adler
Starring:
Justin Bartha, Andrew Rannells, Georgia King, Bebe Wood, NeNe Leake,s Jayson Blair and Ellen Barkin
Season:
1

Bryan and David are a happy gay couple living in Los Angeles, with successful careers. The only thing missing in their relationship is a baby. They meet Goldie Clemmons, a single mother and waitress from Ohio. Goldie left her adulterous husband and moved to L.A. with her nine-year-old daughter Shania to escape their former life and start over. Jane, Goldie's conservative and very bigoted grandmother, follows her family to the city against her granddaughter's wishes, thus causing havoc for her granddaughter and the hopeful couple. Goldie decides to become Bryan and David's gestational surrogate, and naturally, her family gets involved. (source)




Despite my disagreement of gay people (wait I actually not in a side of agree or disagree. I don't know what I should do to them. I don't hate them or love them. I think I'm gonna be neutral but . .), the show was so awesome and funny. I know that there is a lot things that considered as taboo, but I don't want to think about that. I just wanna enjoy a great show. My favorite characters are Bryan (don't you know that his character is bassically a real life of Ryan Murphy?) dan Shania ('abnormal' daughter with amazing impresions) :)

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D