Sweet Escape

by - 11:49 PM

"I realized that I had spent the last two weeks away from most of my habits. TV was in a language I didn't understand, there was nothing to buy, no advertisements anywhere. So all I'd been doing was walk around, think and write. My brain felt like it was at rest, free from the consuming freezy. It was almost like a natural high. I felt so peaceful inside. No strange urge to be somewhere else, to shop. Maybe I could have seemed like boredom at first but it quickly became very, very soulful." 
- Before Sunset

For last four days I did something similar to Julie's experience. I went out of town. No reason. Just wanna try something new :D






But I still watched some TV (a lot, actually), checked my Twitter timeline several times. The most important thing, I was thinking and writing a lot. It was very, very soulful :)

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D