Love is Truly a Waste of Time

by - 2:11 PM


[English]
Stay up all night
Waiting for you without sleep Good Grief ay
It doesn’t mean a thing 
When you didn’t come back, I found another guy. Mm. 

Hey, love is truly a waste of time 
Talk honestly of your feelings, or it doesn’t mean anything 
I love you 
So throw him away

My oh my oh my oh my~ 
Your promises are trouble 
Liar liar liar liar 
This is no longer your home

[Korean]
Stay up all night, demeru tuni mattete Good Grief ay
It doesn’t mean a thing,
Kaite konai jatsu hamu kikayo hmmm 

No honki to na kowaiichika unnomota 
Sohoyo honnedotsu chana kaimii I love you 
Sobrohemo Away 

My oh My oh My oh My 
Kona eberuna oikusu konno 
Liar Liar Liar Liar 
Anata noii ewanoi naiwa


Happy Sunday :D

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D