Kinky F-kery Playlist

by - 11:59 PM

"Let me ask you something first. Do you want a regular vanilla relationship with no kinky f-ckery at all?”
My mouth drops open. “Kinky f-ckery?” I squeak.
“Kinky f-ckery.”
“I can’t believe you said that.” I glance nervously at Taylor.
“Well, I did. Answer me,” he says calmly.

Do you like the title of the post? I hope you do not find it inappropriate hehehehe. I just do not find any suitable title than this one. I got the title from dialogues of the second book of Fifty Shades trilogy, Fifty Shades Darker. Since this post is about the trilogy, So I think the title is good enough :p


Kicky F-ckery Playlist consist of songs that I listened while I was reading Fifty Shades trilogy. The genre of the books - erotic romance - was a very new thing for me. I was wondering why people was so exciting about the books and also the upcoming movie, then I decided to reading it. Sometimes there were parts that made me hold my breath for such amount of time. Closing the book was only thing that I could do. But I really wanted read the books. So I thought to listen to a song while reading it and get through the whole story. It worked. Nice. Very nice until I finished all three books and the songs keep reminding me about ‘the kinky thing’.

Good God.

You might think and say, “what is the big problem? Just stop listen to those songs”. Yeah, I can do that. But the truth is I do not wanna stop listen to those songs. I love the songs. Frankly, I love the books too. I love the characters, especially Christian Grey and his dirty mind. Well, at last, my real problem is I love it though it makes me feel so guilty every single time. For example, I am using Missing You as my message tone. What happens next? Everytime someone send me a new message, I feel guilty. I do not when I can stop feeling this way.

A next February, just a day before Valentine’s day, the movie will premiere (worldwide?) and I’m sure I would feel guiltier than ever. I would love to watch it. But I do not think to watch it in theater. Why? Because that would be very awkward.

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D