Take It With The Pain

by - 5:06 PM


Tell me something I need to know 
Then take my breath and never let it go 
If you just let me invade your space 
I'll take the pleasure, take it with the pain 

And if in the moment I bite my lip 
Baby, in the moment, you'll know this is 
Something bigger than us and beyond bliss 
Give me a reason to believe it 

'Cause if you want to keep me, you gotta gotta gotta gotta got to love me harder 
And if you really need me, you gotta gotta gotta gotta got to love me harder 
Gotta love me harder 
Love me, love me, love me 
Harder, harder, harder 

I know your motives and you know mine 
The ones that love me, I tend to leave behind 
If you know about me and choose to stay 
Then take this pleasure and take it with the pain 

And if in the moment you bite your lip 
When I get you moaning you know it's real 
Can you feel the pressure between your hips? 
I'll make it feel like the first time 

Happy Sunday ;D

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D