Coffee Prince

by - 8:53 PM

I've watched it twice before. But I always missed the beginning. I watched part is the middle to the end. After watching Cardcaptor Sakura until the end, actually not finished completely :P, I looked for this series. When I was watching it I was like recall my past. Like watching it in the middle of night before my high school prom and also about our break time, darling :(


" Choi Han Kyul is the cocky son of a very rich family who runs a damaged food corporation. He doesn't believe in love and certainly doesn't want to get married despite his family's requests. On the other hand, Go Eun Chan is a 24-year old tomboyish female who gets mistaken as a guy quite often. She takes up every job possible — waitress, food deliverer, etc — and has the responsibility of taking care of her mother and younger sister. Eun Chan accidentally meets Han Kyul twice, once on a delivery and once during a robbery. During the robbery, Eun Chan's delivery motorcycle ends up being damaged. Han Kyul, not knowing that Eun Chan is actually a girl, decides to hire Eun Chan as a false "lover" so that he can escape the blind dates arranged by his grandmother. Meanwhile, Han Kyul's cousin, Choi Han Seong, is an established music producer and his ex-girlfriend Han Yoo Joo, who Han Kyul secretly loved for nine years, is a famous artist who studied in New York. The two were lovers for about 8 years but their relationship ended when Yoo Joo broke up with Han Seong. Two years after they separated their paths cross again when Yoo Joo returns to Seoul.

After getting an ultimatum from his grandmother, Han Kyul takes over a run-down severely damaged old coffee shop, later renamed Coffee Prince, to prove his ability, both to his grandmother and Yoo Joo. In order to attract female customers, he only hires good looking male employees. In a struggle with money, Eun Chan, whom Han Kyul has already mistaken as a boy, hides her gender identity to get a job at Coffee Prince. Soon feelings start to spark between Eun Chan and Han Kyul. Because he's unaware that Eun Chan is a girl, Han Kyul starts to question his sexuality. "


Surprising, when what I thought before was different. At first I thought that Go Eun Chan pretending to be a man and insists working at the Coffee Prince because he liked Choi Han Kyul. The fact is Eun Chan be a man because of needing a job and while working at Coffee Prince, he slowly fell in love with Han Kyul.

Watching a movie or series on YouTube such as this may be very cumbersome and tedious for others. I also feel that way sometimes. But just look what I get. Besides entertainment, this is hepls my understanding about English and also learn new words. From this series I got a new word. This word is used often so I'm curious about the meaning.
" Rascal. "
Well, seems not a good enough word.


I'm not going to stop here. There is another series that I want to watch. They are Hello! My Lady




and 18 vs 29


I already watched them. But same as what happened with Coffee Prince, I missed the beginning. Unlucky me.

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D