Iron Man

by - 9:08 AM

People said that the first Iron Man is better that the newest. It made me curious and wanted to watch the first. Thanks for my friend to lend me the film. I already tweet about it. I am not to mention the name again here. Hahahaha, just a joke.


" Tony Stark is a billionaire industrialist and genius inventor who is kidnapped and forced to build a devastating weapon. Instead, using his intelligence and ingenuity, Tony builds a high-tech suit of armor and escapes captivity. When he uncovers a nefarious plot with global implications, he dons his powerful armor and vows to protect the world as Iron Man "

Tony Stark: Am I making you uncomfortable?
Virginia 'Pepper' Potts: Oh, no, I always forget to wear deodorant and dance with my boss in a room full of people I work with in a dress with no back.
Tony Stark: Well, you look great, you smell great. But I could fire you if that would take the edge off.
Virginia 'Pepper' Potts: I don't think you could tie your shoes without me.
Tony Stark: I'd make it a week.
Virginia 'Pepper' Potts: A week, really? What's your social security number?
Tony Stark: [he pauses]
Tony Stark: Five...
Virginia 'Pepper' Potts: [smiling] "Five?" You're missing just a couple of digits.
Tony Stark: Right, the other eight. Well, I have you for the other eight.

The conversation between them was always full of laughter XD


Hm, if you need an action scene, watch the first. But if you want to forget your problem and laugh, watch the newest. I like it, both of them. Overall, the first superhero movie always shows how the man started to improve his self as superhero. Like make they own suit to build their superhero character. And Iron Man also did it.

I saw Stark as a ignorant person at the beginning of film. And my reaction same as the journalists, surprised when he said that he don't want to produce a weapon again. What else? oh ya, Rhoney. I think Howard is the best actor to play it. Finally I can think the way others think about the becoming-war-machine.

My favorite scenes are a short impression about Tony Stark before Rhoney give him an award. I have repeated it many times.



. . and this :D

Tony Stark: [reading the newspaper] "Iron Man." That's kind of catchy. It's got a nice ring to it.

I like the way he confessed that he's Iron Man and one more thing, the poster looks a like Star Trek's. Although I know Iron Man came out first than it.

ps. Kick-Ass started playing this day regulary.

You May Also Like

1 comment(s)

  1. mba namanya rhodney bukan rhoney... rhoney mah pemaen bola asal inggris.... hehehehe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leave your comment :D