Trade

by - 7:25 PM

I and my friends planned to watch a movie after class finished. But something funny happened, Electricity and water in the room my friend was dead. As a result we spend hours just waited, took photos, and sleep. When it was evening, the electricity and water are normal, we are not home and even watch this movie.


" When 13-year-old Adriana is kidnapped by sex traffickers in Mexico City, her 17-year-old brother, Jorge, sets off on a desperate mission to save her. Trapped by an underground network of international thugs who earn millions exploiting their human cargo, Adriana's only friend throughout her ordeal is Veronica, a young Polish woman captured by the same criminal gang. As Jorge dodges overwhelming obstacles to track the girl's abductors, he meets Ray , a Texas cop whose own family loss leads him to become an ally.

From the barrios of Mexico City and the treacherous Rio Grande border, to a secret internet sex slave auction and a tense confrontation at a stash house in suburban New Jersey, Ray and Jorge forge a close bond as they frantically pursue Adriana's kidnappers before she is sold and disappears into a brutal underworld from which few victims ever return. "


I like the opening song of this movie and we repeat it when there is a scene that is enough to make us curious :P The movie makes us all afraid to go to Mexico. Trade was so rampant there and very dangerous to walk alone. At first I underestimated with the boy, I forget his name. But when they saw him trying desperately to find her little sister, I wanted to have a brother.

What else? Actually I do not really like this movie. It makes me remains of a thing that I always do but I regret later.

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D