Rio

by - 9:50 AM



Genres:
Animation | Adventure | Comedy | Family | Musical
Cast:
Leslie Hand, Kelly Keaton, Jesse Eisenberg, Wanda Sykes, Jane Lynch, Rodrigo Santoro, Gracinha Leporace, Jamie Foxx, Will i Am, Phil Miler, Anne Hathaway and Bernardo de Paula
Director:
Carlos Saldanha
Writers:
Carlos Saldanha and Earl Richey Jones

Rio is about Blu, a blue bird but can not fly and his owner and best friend, Linda. They live together for years. One day, Tulio a guy from Rio comes and tells that Blu is the last male species of that kind of bird. He recently finds the female, named Jewel. He plans to get them together and save their species. They have to go to Brazil to do that. Then the new adventure for Blu and Linda start. Blu meets Jewel who is trying to escape from the conservation.

Beside deal with Jewel about conservation, Blu have to deal with Nigel. He actually a bad bird and help a bad people to steal and sell scarce birds from Rio. Blu and Jewel meets Pedro, Nico and Rafael who help them to back to conservation and Linda. Meanwhile, Blu is about to think to fly as the real bird.

Rio is so fun and funny! Fun because it tells about Rio city that I have not known before. Both the city and the birds are exotic and beautiful. I am wondering about Rio’s citizen about this movie. It is also funny as animation movie as always. My boyfriend even could not stop laugh when he is watching it.




I did not read the synopsis of the story or watch the trailer, so it makes me enjoy the movie. The story becomes unpredictable because of it. My favorite part is the cool monkeys with their smart gadget. Sooooooooooo funny. Although it is so funny but I do not get any moral message from this movie. Weird, uh? I feel the same :o

Jesse Eisenberg is really perfect to be a voice of Blu. I can not believe he is the guy from Zombieland and Social Network. And the movie maker picked the right actor to be the voice of Pedro and Nico, they are Will.I.Am and Jamie Foxx. They make the songs sound lively, loud and interesting. My favorite song is in this video below :)


This is not really important thing but this movie remains me about several movies that took place or tell a story about Rio. Have you ever watch New Moon, 2012 or Fast Five? And one thing, I was thinking about Tarzan. The story is similar. If Tarzan is a man who lives in jungle as animal, in here Blu is a bird that lives in modern city as a person :O

At last, Rio is a good movie to fill up your free time or just makes you laugh and forget about your busy schedule for a moment. After watched the movie, I suggest you to play the game too. I am sure you gonna love it as I do :D

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D