Hello Stranger (กวน มึน โฮ)

by - 9:56 AM


Genres:
Comedy | Romance
Cast:
Chantavit Dhanasevi, Chantawit Thanasewee, Luke Roberts and Nuengthida Sophon
Director:
Banjong Pisanthanakun
Writers:
Banjong Pisanthanakun and Chantawit Thanasewee

Hello Stranger is about a Thailand guy who just broke up with his girlfriend. He decides to go abroad alone to Korea for holiday with a group from Happy Korea program. This is the first time for him to go abroad. He got lost in the night when looking for food. Then he meets a girl who is also from Thailand. She helps him to get back to his hotel. But his group just goes to explore another city and come back tomorrow. The girl who has a super possessive boyfriend perforce accompanies the guy until his group backs. First she does not like him. But slowly they are being friends, have fun together and tell their love life. Only one thing that they not share is a name.

The words to describe Hello Stranger are funny, fun and sweet. Funny because of the jokes are so fresh. Fun because of they travel to Korean and show many things that make me ‘wooooooow’ and excited! I was surprise they can trust each other. They just meet and do not each other’s name. It is hard to trust a new people nowadays, though they are come from the same country. Then I am wondering why Thailand people go to Korea. Is it any connection between Thailand and Korean? Because I have watch Bangkok Traffic Love Story, another Thailand movie and Thailand people has connection with Chinese. The movie also accidently promoted South Korea for free. I not wonder why Koreans are success with their sad dramas or kimchi. It is because they appreciate their traditional culture. Salute :D



And it has ‘so sweet’ ending. Once again, the reality proof that nobody can avoid love. Moreover between a girl and a boy who just meet in a foreign country. The unnamed guy character who played by Chantavit Dhanadevi is not handsome enough, looks stupid and annoying, both when he acts, trying to make jokes and they way he speaks Thailand language . Honestly, I do not really like when they speak, especially guys. I rather watch this movie in speaker off and read the English subtitle. But he turns into romantic and charming guy in the end. It is still the same guy that I talk about. Can not believe how love can change people’s personality ;p

There is a part when the girl is visiting Coffee Prince café. I was surprise that the café really exists. I love the drama and I want to go to the café if one day I go to Korea. That is not only my favorite part, because I also like when they make their shadows hold each other’s hands. What they do that? Because this movie inspired by ‘Two Shadows in Korea’. And the Zha Jiang Mian noodle that cooked by the girl looks very delicious. I think I am gonna looking for the recipe hehehehehehe

At last, Hello Stranger is a unique movie for me. Because it is a Thailand movie, played by Thailand people but it tells about Korea. This is very recommended for fans of Korean drama and boyband or girlband :D

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D