Kaleidoscope 2011: Music

by - 1:24 PM

I have reviewed my MOVIES, BOOKS and CAMPUS LIFE in 2011 yesterday and this is the time to move to another part, MUSIC!

I will not review any album or songs, I just want to share my favorite lyrics/part of the song that I have posted in 2011. Actually, I wrote it as the title of the post. But when I listen to the song again and again, I have got my new favorite lyrics/part. Here we go :)

"I'm no beauty queen, I'm just beautiful me"

"Cuz I'm just another girl, I bami werowo nan, Deoneun gyeondil su eobseo good bye, Cuz I'm just another girl, Neomuna werowo, Jigeum ne gyeote isseodo baby I'm so lonely"

"To live without you, Would only mean heartbreak for me"

"Put your Hands Up, Put your Hands Up, put, put, put, put, put, Put your Hands Up, Put your Hands Up, put, put, put, put, put"

"Go run run run, I'm gonna stay right here, watch you disappear"

"Were you the one who said that I would be nothing, Well, I'm about to prove you wrong"

"Oh muslimah kau selalu menutup rapi, auratmu kau lindungi dengan indahnya"

"Eojjeomyeon joha jjarit han geoya, ireoda jeongmal keunil nal geoya, I don’t know eotteoke hae, aiku yadannan geoya, a a a a a a"

"Damn, damn, damn, What I'd do to have you, Near, near, near, I wish you were here"

"Oooh if I was in their shoes, I’d be doing the same thing, Sayin there goes my little girl, Walkin’ with that troublesome guy, But they’re just afraid of something they can’t understand"

"Geobi naseo sijakjocha anhae bwatdamyeon, Geudaen tudeoldaeji marajom!"

"And it's dark in a cold December, but I've got ya to keep me warm"

"I have died everyday, waiting for you, Darlin' don't be afraid, I have loved you for a Thousand years, I'll love you for a Thousand more"

"It's the city of love that waits for you, But you're too scared to fly"

"Uyeonhido geureohke uri shijakdwennabwa, Cheoeumen sarangil kkeorago, Kkumedo mollanneunde, Geuge sarangiljuriya"

"Seems like there's always someone who disapproves, They'll judge it like they know about me and you"

"Caught in lies, girl's cry, doors slam and broken lights, Bottles hit the TV screen, You gotta go, or I'm gonna leave"

Kinda silly, eh? How about yours? :)

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D