Hey, Girl!

by - 7:58 AM


New Girl is the newest series from Fox starring Zooey Deschanel (500 Days of Summer), Jake Johnson (No String Attached), Max Greenfield, Lamorne Morris, and Hannah Simone. The story is about Jessica 'Jess' Day who caught her boyfriend, Spencer, cheated with a girl, Rochelle. She decided to move to a new apartment. She read an ad of nice apartment where Nick, Schmidt, and Witson and decided to live there. Cece, her best friend, cannot believe that Jess really move and living with three strangers. Where the next story goes? Well, let’s watch it

When the first time I watch the pilot episode, I know that I fall in love with this series. It is fun, fresh and different. So far, I watched all episodes which is 10 episodes already and cannot wait for the newest episode! But sadly, the length of each episode it is just about 30 minutes. Ooohh I cannot get enough with that time. I want more, I want more!




Beside the fun and fresh story, my favorite thing of the series is Jess and Nick relationship. I heard that they would not make them as a couple, but they are so cute together. Like when Nick singing Dirty Dancing's song to calm down Jess. He barely knows her but it was so cute ;p


Or when Nick bought roses for no reason. He's a romantic person :)


Curious? Let's watch it ASAP! :D

ps. the newest episode is coming up tomorrow :)

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D