Trio

by - 1:35 PM


Hey life, look at me I can see the reality 
'Cause when you shook me, took me, outta my world 
I woke up 
Suddenly I just woke up to the happening 

When you find that you left the future behind 
'Cause when you find a tender love 
You don't need to take care of 
Then you better beware of the happening 

One day you're up 
When you turn around 
You find your world is tumbling down 
It happened to me and it can happen to you 

I was sure, I felt secure 
Until love took a detour, yeah! 
Riding high on the top of the world it happened 
Suddenly it just happened I saw my dreams torn apart 
When love walked away from my heart 
And when you lose a precious love you need to guide you 
Something happens inside you, the happening

Happy Sunday :)

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D