Mr. Grey Will See You Now

by - 1:02 PM


The first trailer of Fifty Shades of Grey came out yesterday! The wait is over, at least for a while. I couldn’t be more excited and breathless. Yeah, the moment I finished watch the trailer, I was like . . out of mind. Need a while to pull myself together. I hope wrote this kinda silly post would help. Let’s review the trailer, scene per scene and see if I can recall anything from the book ;)

*SPOILER ALERT*

*SPOILER ALERT*

*SPOILER ALERT*

:p

0.10 - 0.14 -- Oh, the silly Anna.


0.17 - 0.22 -- The secretaries are obviously more attractive than her.

0.26 -- There he is.






0.29 - 0.49 -- The interview is very awkward . .

0.51 -- . . until his face shows.

0.55 -- Laters!

0.58 -- Hmm, so the photo shoot takes place in a ball, not a hotel room. 

0.59 -- And hey, Jose.

1.00 -- Also, hey, Taylor

1.02 -- I guess this is when they are going for a walk and have coffee after the photo shoot.


1.04 - 1.05 -- 'I'll have coffee with Christian Grey, and I hate coffee'



1.08 - 1.12 -- 'Oh, fuck the paperwork'


1.15 - 1.16 -- Charlie Tango!


1.17 - 119 -- They are dancing, what is the occasion?


1.20 - 1.21 -- I'm sure this is when Christian saves Anna from the bikes

1.23 -- The piano scene!


1.25 - 1.26 -- I didn't know Christian likes to run.

1.27 -- Let her go, Jose. Oh, btw, it's Christian behind them


1.29 - 1.31 -- First time, Anna?



1.32 - 1.35 -- The super hot dinner


1.35 - 1.38 -- Boy and his toys

1.39 -- You're supposed to bite your lip, Anna


1.40 - 1.41 -- Errr, I don't remember or can recall this scenes



1.42 - 1.44 -- They look like a normal couple here.



1.45 - 1.50 -- I think it's the day after Christian saves Anna from Jose, and morning run earlier.


1.54 -- Let's enter the Red Room of Pain, baby



1.58 - 1.59 -- Uh, oh.

2.00 Bath after Anna's first time?

2.00 Oh, baby, you're so tired, don't you?


2.01 When music takes a larger part in sexual intercourse.


2.13 LOOOOVE THAT SONG!!

Fuiiihhh, what a hot trailer! Now, be patient until Valentine’s Day 2015. I wish they give us another trailer, clip and also new posters to hold on until then *finger crossed*. If you’re kinda lost, read my book review of Fifty Shades of Grey, Fifty Shades Darker and Fifty Shades Freed, try to listen to my kinky f-ckery playlist inspired by those books or experience my struggle of book hangover here.

Laters, baby :*

You May Also Like

2 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D