Don't Trust My Hands

by - 2:30 PM


Saw you out by the pool on the 8th of July 
Didn't think much about it at the time 
Didn't know that I'd have to cross this line 
Didn't know, didn't know 
I remember the guy who lost his pants 
Took the hit and you laughed and then we danced 
Now I'm around you and I don't trust my hands 
Help me out, help me out 

 Now that we're cool, we can just chill 
We can be friends 
The problem with that it's I've gotten in over my head 

I can't think about anybody but you, sugar 
I can't think about anybody but you (but you) 
I can't think about anybody but you, sugar 
I can't think about anybody but you (but you) 

Take your time, work it out with a bottle of wine 
Give a word, give a wink, or give a sign 
Let me know it before I lose my mind 
Let me know, let me know (let me know) 
How far do you think that this could go? 
Would you sign your name with an X or an O? (Sign your name) 
We could rush it or we could go slow (we could rush) 
Go slow

Happy Sunday ;D

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D