2014 So Far: November

by - 11:28 PM


Personal Life Moment 
- Didn't participate in NaNoWriMo this year. 
- PERSIB WON! 
- Catched up with episodes of Internet Icon 
- The trial of my editing software was ended. I couldn't afford to buy the licence. Then I uninstall, re-download and re-install every 2 weeks.
- The Newsroom season 3 dan The Fall series 2 were back 
- Trailer teaser Insurgent dan official trailler Fifty Shades of Grey #2 were out. 
-  Two members of my big family, uncle and cousin, were passed away in the same day. My cousin was just 22 years old. It really hit me. Hard.
- Got a new inspiration for Indri and Daniel  
- BBM naik 2.000 ribu jadi 8.500. Ongkos dan harga lain-lain naik sekitar 20 - 30 persen 
- Watching movie at Festival City Link for the first time. 
- Tried to apply a liquid eye liner by myself, for the first time. Some of them dropped on my eyes, made it so scary, but it didn't hurt at all. 
- Pre-order Four by Veronica Roth via PengenBuku.nnet/BayarBuku.com because they offered 20 discount and a sticker as bonus. I could't help myself.

Books I Read:
- Come On Over 

Movie I Watched: 
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 

Songs I Listen to:
- Kyuhyun - At Gwanghwamun 
- Lee Suhyun ft Bobby - I'm Different 

Videos I Recorded: 

Random Pictures

Bought my second bag from Octopus Project

Bought several shawls from h.e.r.eonlineshop

Starting a booktube channel. Check it out ;D

Books of the month

Recipe of the month, Mie Aceh

Read previous 2014 So Far: January | February | March | April | May | June | July August | September | October

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D