2014 So Far: April

by - 11:07 PM


Personal Life Moment
- I started downloaded and watched TV Series on my phone. How cool is that?
- I was revising my paper in campus’ library and then submit it in the same day. Fuiiihhh! But don’t ever try this.
- Heard news about sexual assault in Jakarta International School. It was very, very cruel and disgusting
- My laptop was back with nothing on it. None left.
- Heard an update from my publisher. It was not very good news but I’m willing to learn and write more
- BM Group, 'Waktu Itu'. So looooong, guys :’)
- My heart jumped when watched news about Virgin Australia plane that assumed to be hijacked. But it turned out to be a drunk and confuse passenger. Oh, well.
- Submit my #TSE outline to @BulanNarasi writing competition.

Books I read
- Satu Hari Saja (Just One Day #1) *best read*
- Bared to You (Crossfire #1)
- Meet Lame, part 1 – 19
- Meet Cute, part 1

Movies I watched
- Frozen
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- The Other Woman

Songs I listen to
- Let It Go – Idina Menzel
- Shakira – Empire
- Ashilla – Me & You
- Glee Cast – Lovefool

Random pictures

First Readers second and last meeting

Aprils books. Gonna read (and review) them soon

Oh, Dornan.

Eiffel thingy

Giveaway from @sipenulisdotcom, Song of Will

Legislatif election

#TantanganNulis class with @JiaEffendie. New experience, new friends

My new favorite meal, Baso Urat Borma Margacinta

Bought several second books (guilty as charged)

Recipe of the month, Egg Rolls


Train trip tuuut, tuuut, tuuuut!


Read previous 2014 So Far: January | February | March

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D