2014 So Far: January

by - 11:55 PM


Personal Life Moments
- I was ill in new year’s eve. Heatiness. Can’t you believe it? Not fun(ny) at all.
- One of my favorite YouTubers, Grace Helbig, has started a new channel, It’s Grace.
- Sherlock series 3 was back and ended with a big twist in the end!
- My favorite shows, Revenge, Pretty Little Liars, New Girl, and The Mindy Project, were back with all new episodes. Then three of them went into hiatus.
- Golden Globes Awards. Check all the winners here.
- Alhamdulillah, my second supervisor gave me permission to continue to next chapter which I’m not finish writing until now.
- Girls day out! Karaoke and dinner at Braga.
- 6.5 SR earthquake at Kebumen.
- Back on fire on writing a new manuscript. Yay!
- Sent applications for GagasMedia Group’s First Reader Workshop. Wish me luck!
- I’m addicted to Daniel’s birthday gift. It’s crazier now.

Books I read
- Creative Writing: Tip dan Strategi Menulis Cerpen dan Novel
- Relung Rasa Raisa *best read*
- Pillow Talk

Movie I watched
- The Wolf of Wall Street

Songs I listen to

Random pictures

My version of new year's eve

Family lunch

My 4th UP, Evita Classic

The review is coming next week

Mie Reman!

January's recipe, Perkedel Kentang

Find out how I got this cute watch here

The reviews are coming in two weeks

Gogirl! Magazine's birthday issue with sweater as bonus

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D