2014 So Far: June

by - 11:39 PM


Personal Life Moment
- President election’s number draw. 1 for Prabowo – Hatta and 2 for Jokowi – JK
- Finally got my period after two months.
- 20th most followed in Goodreads hehehe
- Tried to cook things on electric oven.
- Wrote an outline for #TH at UPI Library. It is not finish yet. I ran out of ink. Ugh!
- Opening ceremony of World Cup 2014 Brazil. So glad to found out that my old crush support the same team hihihi. Go Germany!
- One of my collage friends tie a knot secretly (I guessed). Though she didn’t invite me, I wish very best for her new family.
- Became a supervisor for SBMPTN, replacing some lecturers. The fee was fantastic. But the day after, I ill and bed rest for almost three days.
- MY BIRTHDAY!!! Read what I did on that day (and before that) here
- Got a translate job
- Found a green clam seller on my way to do errands. I skipped it and regretted it ever since.
- Cuddle session all day and night.
- Marhaban ya Ramadhan. Have a great month, y’all
- My dad decided to re-paint all of the walls at house. Everything was such a mess. Not only the things, but also my mood.
- Seblak De Jeunghar has opened a branch at Buah Batu Street. I could not be happier.

 Books I read
- The Elite

Movies I watched
- Edge of Tomorrow
- The Amazing Spider-Man
- The Fault in Our Stars

Songs I listen to
- Ed Sheeran - Sing
- Pharrel William - Marilyn Monroe
- Nicole Scherzinger - Your Love
- PSY ft. Snoop Dog - Hangover
- Chris Brown - Fine China
- Jennifer Lopez - First Love

Random pictures

My early birthday gift

The first copy of The Sweet Escape

My online book shop. Visit the page here too.

Recipe of the Month, Red Velvet Cupcake

Some fangirling moments

My birthday treats. Thanks parents

Meet and Great with Christian Simamora


Meeting some old friends before Ramadhan came

Read previous 2014 So Far: January | February | March | April | May

You May Also Like

0 comment(s)

Thanks for leave your comment :D